Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Wicked Edge shirt

Wicked Edge shirt 11 months 2 weeks ago #12996

• Artreri66
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I normally get shirts in black and they look great with the logo. Do you guys want any other colors? Tee shirts or polos?

T-shirt man myself and a stone grey would be cool. Also like my black t's as well!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wicked Edge shirt 11 months 1 week ago #13059

• DARRELLALLEN
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
B)

Clay, I know this has been going around for a while now on the shirt issue, but I'd like to add a little more fuel to the fire, and offer a different "spin " on it ?

I am sure you have seen the " Got Milk " commercial, right ? Well, I have a friend that used that design aspect in regards to promoting Native American Flutes, and changed it up to say " Got Flute ", and he sold a ton of them.

I don't see why you can't do the very same thing and change it to " Got WEPS " on the front, then directly under that saying have <<<<< over >>>>> directing the curious to the back of the shirt where you have the Wicked Edge logo, the description, and the web URL address under all that. I can see this offered in multiple color backgrounds, and maybe you could even do a nicer, Denim button up with all this embroidered or stitched in ?

I for one know I would probably get several to proudly be a walking " advertisement " for the WEPS.....and because I just plain love T-shirts. :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds