Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Knife Photos

TOPIC: A few

A few 7 months 1 week ago #13915

• knives2survive
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Haha. Awesome job on the shears! I can't believe some of the things the WE can do!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanMaloon

A few 7 months 1 week ago #13926

• DARRELLALLEN
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
knives2survive wrote:
Haha. Awesome job on the shears! I can't believe some of the things the WE can do!

me either...........simply amazing ! :woohoo:

Anyone ever attempted to sharpen a Sog Fasthawk on the WEPS ? I just recently purchased one and it has a terrible factory edge on it. :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanMaloon

A few 7 months 1 week ago #13929

• EamonMcGowan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 184
DARRELLALLEN wrote:
knives2survive wrote:

me either...........simply amazing ! :woohoo:

Anyone ever attempted to sharpen a Sog Fasthawk on the WEPS ? I just recently purchased one and it has a terrible factory edge on it. :(

I've done a few Sogs now and none had even bevels or what would have looked like a nice grind? But I do have to admit my good buddy has one I did and it came out scary sharp without even really trying? Just did the standard Wicked Sharp and Wow!! :woohoo:
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result?
An old Irish toast, May the wind always be at your back, may you always have work and may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead. Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DARRELLALLEN

A few 7 months 1 week ago #13943

• JackMontrose
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
My SOGs came very sharp but the grinds left a lot to be desired (rough and uneven). I have worked on them a little and gotten them sort of even but scary sharp with just a little stropping. I think I'll go after them and try to get a more uniform edge (and shiny) this weekend. SOG is a good knife but they must grind them by hand. :S If we keep at it eventually we get good :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: DARRELLALLEN
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds