Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.
  • Page:

TOPIC: My WEPS Observations!

Re: My WEPS Observations! 2 years 2 weeks ago #5237

• wickededge
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 649
Thanks guys for the lively discussion! In addition to cost, there is another set of constraints in implementing changes, and that is the length of the production pipeline and the economies of scale involved. Right now we're sitting on lots of Free Vise Jaws which means that adding the new catch plate will have to wait until we're ready to place a new order, same thing with the pivots. In the next production run, I'll implement the screws and catch plate but it will be at least 6 months before those actually start showing up on units getting shipped out. The order we're currently shipping from was initiated more than a year ago. We can do some custom stuff, but it's all highly labor intensive and slow so we can't mod all the units before they ship out and as CBW pointed out, the vast majority of customers get results that are well beyond just satisfactory without any mods. It's the rest of us that are constantly pushing for better that start to pick up on all the little details that can be improved :) Thankfully, there are so many great members of this community that give their feedback and are helping to create the always new, next generation versions. Billabong, please don't ever stop supplying your great ideas!
--Clay Allison
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Billabong

Re: My WEPS Observations! 2 years 2 weeks ago #5243

• Billabong
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 49
wickededge wrote:
Billabong, please don't ever stop supplying your great ideas!

You understand where I am coming from.

I wish and hope for nothing but great things for you and the development of WEPS into the future.
It is an exceptional product with exceptional support.
Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by Billabong.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds