Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Wicked Edge forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Wicked Edge USA Customer Service

Wicked Edge USA Customer Service 2 years 1 month ago #1840

• Deputy115
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Having recently purchased the basic kit and after using it to sharpen 15 or so knives for friends and of course myself, I discovered this morning the tips of the vise were bent!
After the initial investment, I also have purchased and am awaiting shipment of the accessory stones and strops. I had never abused it or over-tighten the clamps so I was concerned about the durability of the product. So after a little research and sweating just a bit, I discovered there had been some issues with the heat treating of the metal from the factory.
Placed a call to the Wicked Edge USA and spoke to Kyle. I explained to Kyle the problem who quickly responded with a resolution and offered to ship replacements ASAP!
Having said this, not only was Kyle very helpful and explained the details dealing with the heat treatment of the metal, I was more than impressed with the customer service I received from this outstanding company!!
I will DEFFINATELY be sharing my experience and pleasure with my Wicked Edge to others.

Clay, you have a wonderful team of folks working to insure current and future customers are well taken care of and resolving any issues they may have. THANK YOU !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Wicked Edge USA Customer Service 2 years 1 month ago #1841

• wickededge
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 563
Deputy115 wrote:
Having recently purchased the basic kit and after using it to sharpen 15 or so knives for friends and of course myself, I discovered this morning the tips of the vise were bent!
After the initial investment, I also have purchased and am awaiting shipment of the accessory stones and strops. I had never abused it or over-tighten the clamps so I was concerned about the durability of the product. So after a little research and sweating just a bit, I discovered there had been some issues with the heat treating of the metal from the factory.
Placed a call to the Wicked Edge USA and spoke to Kyle. I explained to Kyle the problem who quickly responded with a resolution and offered to ship replacements ASAP!
Having said this, not only was Kyle very helpful and explained the details dealing with the heat treatment of the metal, I was more than impressed with the customer service I received from this outstanding company!!
I will DEFFINATELY be sharing my experience and pleasure with my Wicked Edge to others.

Clay, you have a wonderful team of folks working to insure current and future customers are well taken care of and resolving any issues they may have. THANK YOU !

Thank you for the feedback. I passed this along to Kyle who will be glad to hear it.
--Clay Allison

Re: Wicked Edge USA Customer Service 2 years 1 month ago #1842

• davidmcm77
  • Senior Boarder
  • Country must be country wide.
  • Thank you received: 14
I have never had a bad experience with the customer service from this company! A+
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"
-Roosevelt
The following user(s) said Thank You: wickededge

Re: Wicked Edge USA Customer Service 2 years 1 month ago #1881

• Jet B
  • Junior Boarder
I also had a vise jaw with the bad heat treat and it bent slightly.

I called in and talked with Kyle as well. He quickly put me at ease and right away my apprehension dissolved and I knew that they were serious about backing up their product.

I can honestly say that this experience has made me a life time customer of Wicked Edge. The sharpener is incredible, and it's nice to know the warranty service is second to none. I also really appreciate all the YouTube videos that Clay has made. I have learned a lot from watching them.

I have already spread the word with other knife enthusiasts.

Re: Wicked Edge USA Customer Service 2 years 1 month ago #2165

• Jet B
  • Junior Boarder
I got my replacement vice jaws not long ago. They are much, much better and I can get a nice tight grip again. I clamped in my recently acquired Spyderco M390 Military and put a nice wicked edge on it!

Thanks for the new jaws Wicked Edge. I'm back in business.

Re: Wicked Edge USA Customer Service 2 years 1 month ago #2167

• wickededge
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 563
Glad to hear it!
--Clay Allison

Re: Wicked Edge USA Customer Service 2 years 1 month ago #2169

• DKamp
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
i just ran into the same problem as the both of you but I have to agree that the people at Wicked Edge are so kind and willing to help. It is a breath of fresh air to see that there are still good companies out there with people that care about what they are selling.

Re: Wicked Edge USA Customer Service 1 year 11 months ago #2819

• mark76
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 306
It gets kind of boring :), but I have exactly the same experience.

I had a problem with my WEPS and sent Clay a PM during Easter. One and a half weeks later there was a package in my mail from Wicked Edge USA! And note that one and a half weeks included shipment to Europe.

It is great to find out there are still companies caring so well for their products and customers world-wide.

Thanks Clay!
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by mark76.

Re: Wicked Edge USA Customer Service 1 year 11 months ago #2885

The guy in Australia is awesome as well. He rings to see how I went and gives advice and we talk for ages.

Re: Wicked Edge USA Customer Service 1 year 11 months ago #2886

• jendeindustries
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 113
+1 The USA team is a great bunch of people!

Tony Jackson - the WEPS dealer in Australia is also a great guy and a very knowledgeable sharpener. B)
Tom Blodgett
Jende Industries, LLC

My Blog: jendeindustries.wordpress.com
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds