Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New sharpener?

New sharpener? 2 months 3 days ago #16028

• wickededge
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 561
Wicked Edge chosen as a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® 2014 Award presented by the National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show®
KI_Logo_2014Award_4C.JPG

This is very exciting news for us here at Wicked Edge. A lot of people have worked long and hard to bring this idea into reality. Many thanks to all involoved in making it happen! Please visit the awards page on the National Restaurant Association's webpage here: KI Awards. The product chosen for the award is our new Professional Series Sharpener:
CHHUT.png
--Clay Allison
Last Edit: 2 months 3 days ago by wickededge.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leomitch, razoredgeknives, LeoBarr

New sharpener? 2 months 3 days ago #16029

• LeoBarr
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 193
Well done and this self centring knife clamp & I take it quick angle set up make it both a true pro tool & will also suit the unskilled knife sharpener in the kitchen who currently possible uses one of the drag through electric sharpeners.
This is perhaps less portable I have the WE pro pack11 with the case and although the case is liftable it is not the sort of weight to walk more than 50 metres I put mine on a trolly
The following user(s) said Thank You: wickededge

New sharpener? 2 months 3 days ago #16030

• EamonMcGowan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 184
Huge congratulations to Clay and all of the staff involved! WE is just the best system on the market today!!!! I am convinced I am using the best sharpening system available! Clay thank you so much!!!
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result?
An old Irish toast, May the wind always be at your back, may you always have work and may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead. Cheers!

New sharpener? 2 months 3 days ago #16032

• leomitch
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 205
Yahoo! This new sharpener has won the most innovative award for the year from the National Hotel and Restaurant Association. Wonderful news for you Clay! You have worked so hard and long over the past several years to reach this pinnacle. My hearty congratulations mate. There was a time not so long ago many of the Pro.s were scoffing at the WEPS. Not anymore I think!!! Celebrations are in order I believe!

My hat is off to you
Leo
Never go anywhere without your knife!
Gibbs rule number 9

Leo James Mitchell
Last Edit: 2 months 3 days ago by leomitch.

New sharpener? 2 months 2 days ago #16033

• Geocyclist
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
Congrats. :woohoo:

Nice looking photo.

New sharpener? 2 months 2 days ago #16046

• LukasPop
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
Does it mean that WE offer 3 um DMT diamond/0.6 ceramic stone combination now? I remember discussion about that posibility, but there haven't been new news for long time.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 days ago by LukasPop.

New sharpener? 2 months 2 days ago #16048

• wickededge
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 561
LukasPop wrote:
Does it mean that WE offer 3 um DMT diamond/0.6 ceramic stone combination now? I remember discussion about that posibility, but there haven't been new news for long time.

We haven't made that combo available on the website yet though we do have all the components in house to put one together for you if you're interested.
--Clay Allison

New sharpener? 2 months 2 days ago #16055

• EamonMcGowan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 184
wickededge wrote:
LukasPop wrote:

We haven't made that combo available on the website yet though we do have all the components in house to put one together for you if you're interested.

Clay, I own the ceramics already. Is there a way to get the 3um diamond stone? Maybe some other combo or solo?
I bought the 1200 atomas, way back when you said the 3um had a "different" edge? are these two comparable?
I would love to give the 3um a test drive and then park it my rack. lol :)
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result?
An old Irish toast, May the wind always be at your back, may you always have work and may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead. Cheers!

New sharpener? 2 months 2 days ago #16056

• LeoBarr
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 193
I am interested in the DMT 3um diamond stone principle for Ceramic blades since this is really useful to give a ceramic knife the WE finish.

New sharpener? 2 months 1 day ago #16063

• razoredgeknives
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 180
Clay that is absolutely! Congrats bro! I hope it brings you a ton of business... Just not too much to forget about us lol. Seriously though, I hope your hard work pays off!
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds