Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Diamond &Ceramic Plates - Microscope progression

Re: Diamond &Ceramic Plates - Microscope progression 2 years 5 months ago #2650

• jendeindustries
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 113
Thanks, Tom! I'm glad it helped (and that someone actually reads my blog! :woohoo: )

With the water stones, there is a completely different approach as to what is happening from what the diamond plates are meant to do.

The door is beginning to open up with the WEPS that shows just how many combinations of fun there are to be had! B)
Tom Blodgett
Jende Industries, LLC

My Blog: jendeindustries.wordpress.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Diamond &Ceramic Plates - Microscope progression 2 years 5 months ago #2652

• wickededge
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 648
jendeindustries wrote:
Thanks, Tom! I'm glad it helped (and that someone actually reads my blog! :woohoo: )

With the water stones, there is a completely different approach as to what is happening from what the diamond plates are meant to do.

The door is beginning to open up with the WEPS that shows just how many combinations of fun there are to be had! B)

and for those of you just tuning in, check out the strops thread that's been burning up the fiber optics: A theory of how the WE diamond pastes work On this thread, we jump around from the diamonds, ceramics and lots of strops of different abrasives and substrates and, just for fun, threw in the 5k and 10k Choseras plus some new goodies from Ken, totally mind blowing and exciting! I had a great time with the last series and learned a lot about the different strops and Choseras as well as developing a new (on top of my already high) appreciation for the waterstones.
--Clay Allison
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds