Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Wicked Edge forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Ceramic Paddles

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 3 months ago #2847

• wickededge
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 638
Rlb wrote:
wickededge wrote:
We just got word that the ceramic stones should be shipping to us tomorrow so we'll hopefully have them by the end of the week.

Thats great news!

My question is: Is the initial shippment large enough to fufill all the standing orders or will some people need to wait for the next shippment before their stones are sent to them? I know there a a pretty big waiting list and I was just wondering how large the initial shippment would be compared to that.

Thsnks for the update,

I believe that we have enough to fulfill all the standing orders, will double check it with the shipping crew.
--Clay Allison
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deputy115

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 3 months ago #2994

• CharlesS
  • Fresh Boarder
Any further updates?

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 3 months ago #2995

• peppersass
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Got mine on Saturday :P

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 3 months ago #2996

• CharlesS
  • Fresh Boarder
If you dont mind me asking, what was your order date?

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 3 months ago #2997

• peppersass
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
April 28

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 3 months ago #2998

• Deputy115
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
HMMMMMMMMMMM... I really haven't paid much attention to the order dates since I've been waiting for my ceramic stones, however, I looked back this morning and my order date is February 16th, still no stones. I received the 800/100 stones almost 3 weeks ago, which were ordered the same date.

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 3 months ago #2999

• mark76
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 383
Why don't you give Wicked Edge a phone call? This forum is not for real-time user support, but if you give them a call, they can most likely answer your questions directly.

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 3 months ago #3003

• Rlb
  • Junior Boarder
  • RLB
  • Thank you received: 8
Deputy115 wrote:
HMMMMMMMMMMM... I really haven't paid much attention to the order dates since I've been waiting for my ceramic stones, however, I looked back this morning and my order date is February 16th, still no stones. I received the 800/100 stones almost 3 weeks ago, which were ordered the same date.

I am in the same situation, I ordered by a while too and still have not received anything. I too order them with other products which were fulfilled. Here lies the problem I bet. Maybe everyone that just order the paddles got them and those who order more have not bc the system sees the order as completed. Who knows. I tried to call wicked edge and I also email them about it over the weekend. They havent got back to be through email and no answer when I called. We shall see! I really hope I don't have to wait for another shippment though..

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 3 months ago #3005

• wickededge
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 638
Rlb wrote:
Deputy115 wrote:

I am in the same situation, I ordered by a while too and still have not received anything. I too order them with other products which were fulfilled. Here lies the problem I bet. Maybe everyone that just order the paddles got them and those who order more have not bc the system sees the order as completed. Who knows. I tried to call wicked edge and I also email them about it over the weekend. They havent got back to be through email and no answer when I called. We shall see! I really hope I don't have to wait for another shippment though..

Checking now....
--Clay Allison
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deputy115

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 3 months ago #3006

• CharlesS
  • Fresh Boarder
That is truly awesome. April 28th. I suppose, I've only been waiting for half a year, why not fulfill the recent orders, offends fewer customers that way.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds