- CPM M4
- I think about 62 RC
- 1 micron boron carbide(HandAmercian) on balsa
- I like this steel. It takes a variety of finishes well but for EDC I like a congress 400 or the 1000 diamonds followed by 1 micron boron carbide paste on balsa the best. This seems to be about where hair whittling starts but it still has some bite. Hope you like it as much as I do.
- 17 degrees 1000 diamond 3.5 paste on balsa
- 15 degrees 1000 diamond 1 BC on balsa
- 15 degrees 400 congress 1 BC on balsa
- 15 degrees all the way to .125 CBN on roo