Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: no ripper today, just a good wicked edge day-fare

no ripper today, just a good wicked edge day-fare 11 months 3 weeks ago #14208

• tuffybraithwaite
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 130
The east beach fare was pretty good again this Saturday. Not a ripper of a day, but just enough to make the morning pass rapidly. I day I like.

First customer was a guy with a plastic bag full of knives, mostly henckels and I want to tell you they might have been the worst batch of knives I have come across in many years. I really needed my Kalamazoo. All of a sudden my light came on and I remembered my trusty little dremel was sitting right next to my leg. Thank you dremel. I hope some of the vid is clear enough to see some of the poor henckels - omg..... :( ...... :ohmy:

Had a little home work to bring home: Global lady wanted blade to be flat and old buck showed up and needed a new tip. – will sharpen both.

VID is like 14 mins.... :)
<"))))><(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

no ripper today, just a good wicked edge day-fare 11 months 3 weeks ago #14211

• Bobg
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Those knives were a wreck. You done good!

no ripper today, just a good wicked edge day-fare 11 months 2 weeks ago #14229

• LeoBarr
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 238
I would say they have a knackered knife sharpener at home it may be powered or simple drag through ; these machines once they are worn out destroy the edges . I would hazard a guess that it is a drag through sharpener which should have been deep sixed years ago ; once the chips start on the knives the drag through just adds more and more chips each time it is used!
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds