Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Second Saturday with my WE

Second Saturday with my WE 10 months 1 week ago #14007

• Bobg
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
It was a beautiful Saturday with a morning rush on pocket knives. I gave my little knife holder a workout first thing this morning. Started out with a Victornox Leatherman type tool doing the straight blade and the serrated. Pocket knives accounted for the majority of revenue this morning.

We had a bit less foot traffic than the week before, but folks are still pleased to see me there doing what I'm doing. Knife sales were about the same. Sold 7 I think.

Got the last customer squared away with his 3 blade Buck pocket knife and his Kabar fixed blade he says he can no longer get a good edge on it. He uses a diamond grit stick like a honing steel on it and has ground down quite a bit of steel. After explaining that to him and that he should just get a honing steel, he walked away satisfied and pleased with his new edges.

I did a little Spyderco knife with I think a serrated blade of maybe 2" long. It had serrations like you see on those tactical type knives, curved then pointed, then curved. Very aggressive looking. The Spyderco sharpener I bought to do those type of blades worked out to the customer's satisfaction.

Ended up a few dollar less than last week but still made progress by being there. Looking forward to next weekend.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Second Saturday with my WE 10 months 1 week ago #14008

• EamonMcGowan
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 192
Congrats on a second successful outing!
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result?
An old Irish toast, May the wind always be at your back, may you always have work and may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead. Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bobg

Second Saturday with my WE 10 months 1 week ago #14017

• tuffybraithwaite
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
u had a good spin for sure mr bob
<"))))><(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bobg
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds