Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Second Saturday with my WE

Second Saturday with my WE 1 year 3 days ago #14007

• Bobg
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
It was a beautiful Saturday with a morning rush on pocket knives. I gave my little knife holder a workout first thing this morning. Started out with a Victornox Leatherman type tool doing the straight blade and the serrated. Pocket knives accounted for the majority of revenue this morning.

We had a bit less foot traffic than the week before, but folks are still pleased to see me there doing what I'm doing. Knife sales were about the same. Sold 7 I think.

Got the last customer squared away with his 3 blade Buck pocket knife and his Kabar fixed blade he says he can no longer get a good edge on it. He uses a diamond grit stick like a honing steel on it and has ground down quite a bit of steel. After explaining that to him and that he should just get a honing steel, he walked away satisfied and pleased with his new edges.

I did a little Spyderco knife with I think a serrated blade of maybe 2" long. It had serrations like you see on those tactical type knives, curved then pointed, then curved. Very aggressive looking. The Spyderco sharpener I bought to do those type of blades worked out to the customer's satisfaction.

Ended up a few dollar less than last week but still made progress by being there. Looking forward to next weekend.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Second Saturday with my WE 1 year 2 days ago #14008

• EamonMcGowan
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 200
Congrats on a second successful outing!
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result?
An old Irish toast, May the wind always be at your back, may you always have work and may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead. Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bobg

Second Saturday with my WE 1 year 2 days ago #14017

• tuffybraithwaite
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 128
u had a good spin for sure mr bob
<"))))><(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bobg
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds