Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Backlit Cube! At last!

Re: Backlit Cube! At last! 2 years 3 months ago #2600

• eatyourroadkill
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I plan to use my iPhone/iHandy level and see if it works well enough for me.
EDI Genesis (ATS-34), Benchmade Osbourne 940 (S30V), Benchmade Snody 220 (154CM), Gerber Mark II BA2 (440C), Buck Vantage (S30V), SOG Visionary 1 (VG-10), SOG X-Ray Vision (VG-10)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Backlit Cube! At last! 2 years 3 months ago #2603

• leomitch
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 206
I am glad to hear Apple has an alternative to the angle cube...it should save some bucks for those who have one. Several things I need to know, does the phone have magnetic sides so it sticks to the paddles like the cube does? Does it have a hold button so when you move it, the reading is still there? Does it have a truing button so the reading is zeroed to the platform you are using? If all that is true then the guy who designed it must have been a genius and an avid sharpener!! LOL!

Leo
Never go anywhere without your knife!
Gibbs rule number 9

Leo James Mitchell
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by leomitch.

Re: Backlit Cube! At last! 2 years 3 months ago #2604

• martinlind
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
Hi all and thanks, first the cube i bought it on ebay

just some info about me.
42year man from sweden, love being in the wildness.(survival,hunting,sniper shoting, ipsc shooting aso.) as harder its get its only puts a bigger smile on my face. jusing alot of knives when im survival camping:) make my own knives as i want them often big,large and fat ones.have been a knifeaniac after i got my first knife at 7year old :)
Im so happy that i found this wicked edge sharp. because i think i will have a great moment when i will sharpening all my 80-90knives ive got :lol
after i get the backorder i will put out pictures of it, if someone want to seet it ofcourse.
sorry for my bad english, but i think you understand that better than my swedish;)
martin lind sweden
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: leomitch

Re: Backlit Cube! At last! 2 years 3 months ago #2608

• eatyourroadkill
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Ihandy level has a Hold button and a Calibration feature . You can calibrate both horizontal and vertical but no mag strip ! that coudl really cause some reception issues witht he built-in GPS, phone and compass :lol:
EDI Genesis (ATS-34), Benchmade Osbourne 940 (S30V), Benchmade Snody 220 (154CM), Gerber Mark II BA2 (440C), Buck Vantage (S30V), SOG Visionary 1 (VG-10), SOG X-Ray Vision (VG-10)

Re: Backlit Cube! At last! 2 years 3 months ago #2614

• BruceGuignard
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
A beautiful and unusual knife you pictured. Tell me more about it and the others you make.

Bruce

Re: Backlit Cube! At last! 2 years 3 months ago #2657

• leomitch
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 206
Hi Martin
We are glad you found the Wicked Edge Sharpener also...and so you found this Forum too. Your English is very good my friend so don't you worry about that.
Sounds like you have the kind of life many of us would love to lead. We will be happy to hear about your outdoor experiences and see some of the knives you have made and use. Sweden's climate is much like the climate of Northern Ontario where I grew up, maybe even tougher. I am looking forward to hearing about your winter and hunting stories.
You are very welcome here!

Best regards
Leo
Never go anywhere without your knife!
Gibbs rule number 9

Leo James Mitchell
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds