Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hand plane blades

Hand plane blades 1 month 5 days ago #18822

• tcmeyer
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 258
I agree... Some very clever work-arounds!

Which brings up a question I've been meaning to ask. Will WE sell parts, as opposed to kits? Not too many of us have an extra ball-joint mount lying around.

Also, with me using my micro-adjusts as much as I do, I'm expecting that eventually I'll need some replacements and I don't expect WE to send replacements on warranty after five years. I can fabricate a lot of stuff, but I don't have a key seater in my wood shop.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanMaloon

Hand plane blades 1 month 4 days ago #18832

• wickededge
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 691
tcmeyer wrote:
I agree... Some very clever work-arounds!

Which brings up a question I've been meaning to ask. Will WE sell parts, as opposed to kits? Not too many of us have an extra ball-joint mount lying around.

Also, with me using my micro-adjusts as much as I do, I'm expecting that eventually I'll need some replacements and I don't expect WE to send replacements on warranty after five years. I can fabricate a lot of stuff, but I don't have a key seater in my wood shop.

We will sell replacement parts and we will warranty most stuff except the stones if they've just worn out over a long time or if you drive a tank over the machine.
--Clay Allison
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds