Username: Password: Remember me
Stropping Discussions

TOPIC: Can't identify the pastes

Can't identify the pastes 1 year 5 months ago #9874

• FedWayJohn
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi all,

I just received my Pro Pack 1 yesterday and I've gotten my first knife to the stropping phase. My problem is that I tossed the bag the 5 & 3.5 micron pastes came in before noting which is which. I have the yellow and green pastes. I believe the green is the finer, but I'm not sure. Can someone help?

Thanks! :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can't identify the pastes 1 year 5 months ago #9875

• EamonMcGowan
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
FedWayJohn wrote:
Hi all,

I just received my Pro Pack 1 yesterday and I've gotten my first knife to the stropping phase. My problem is that I tossed the bag the 5 & 3.5 micron pastes came in before noting which is which. I have the yellow and green pastes. I believe the green is the finer, but I'm not sure. Can someone help?

Green 3.5
yellow 5
Good luck, Eamon
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result?
An old Irish toast, May the wind always be at your back, may you always have work and may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead. Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cbwx34, FedWayJohn

Re: Can't identify the pastes 1 year 5 months ago #9876

• FedWayJohn
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks Eamon!

Re: Can't identify the pastes 1 year 5 months ago #9881

• wickededge
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 638
FedWayJohn wrote:
Hi all,

Are there not little stickers on the tubes themselves? If not, I'd love to know about it so that we don't send any more out without them.
--Clay Allison

Re: Can't identify the pastes 1 year 5 months ago #9885

• FedWayJohn
  • Junior Boarder
wickededge wrote:
FedWayJohn wrote:
Hi all,

Are there not little stickers on the tubes themselves? If not, I'd love to know about it so that we don't send any more out without them.
Fer cryin' out loud. Clay, the stickers are there. It wasn't until I pulled out my loupe that I could read the type. Thanks for following up and sorry about that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wickededge
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds