Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting.

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 4 months ago #10052

• nicholas6225
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
This thread is a wonderful example of the attention to detail and the professionalism of the owners, employees, and the loyal wicked edge users who make owning a wicked edge knife sharpener a happy community. Cheers for the comments, and pay it forward to the next batch of rookies who flood in to purchase WEPS or accessories in the future and get frustrated when they don't get their toys immediately.
The way I see it is the more hype and popularity the WEPS gets, the better the sharpener will be, the more accessories become available, and more information will be available on the forum, which makes us all a better knife sharpener:)
Got a couple of new Kershaw's yesterday and the factory edge isn't up to my standard so i'm off to smoke a fatty and continue to break in my new ceramic stones:)
Nick
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leomitch, cbwx34, MichaelBonomo

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 4 months ago #10054

• MichaelBonomo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
I agree with Nicholas 100%. It's nice to see users with a high confidence in a company. But it's also nice to have a company that you can put your trust in to do the right thing and take care of it's customers. That is a VERY RARE thing nowadays. Two thumbs up to Clay and the folks at Wicked Edge for their outstanding customer service and for providing a product that is in a constant "upgrade condition".
That's one way to keep customers and have a successful product. :)

Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: leomitch, cbwx34

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 4 months ago #10062

• jendeindustries
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 113
+1 - I've seen 100% proactive, uncompromising customer service from Clay and his team at Wicked Edge since the beginning - even though some things have cost them a great deal, such as Fed-Ex-ing replacement parts.

While "negative feedback" threads can tarnish images and invite haters, it is also very refreshing to have the cool calm collective, and most importantly constructive attitude here on the forum to help support everyone, including those few with ordering problems to supporting the many more success stories. B)

I have yet to see a problem not get resolved here, nor do I ever expect to. B) B)
Tom Blodgett
Jende Industries, LLC

My Blog: jendeindustries.wordpress.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: leomitch, cbwx34

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 4 months ago #10072

• MichaelBonomo
  • Fresh Boarder
I saw nothing wrong with your comments. I thought they were helpful and appropriate. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: leomitch

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 4 months ago #10077

• Geocyclist
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 145
Hang in there guys, it's worth the wait. Unlike other cool toys that you play with and then don't use again the WE is something you will use forever. (at least as long as you use and care about having sharp knives B) )

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 4 months ago #10081

• MichaelBonomo
  • Fresh Boarder
Leo: I guess I am guilty of being one that complained. But my complaint was that I couldn't get the order placed at all, not that it was taking too long or paying in advance. Clay e-mailed me personally and got things straightened out. Can't get any better customer service than that. ;)

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 4 months ago #10084

• leomitch
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 206
It's OK Michael! It is all over now and I think everybody understands better. Thanks for your caring attitude mate!

Best regards
Leo
Never go anywhere without your knife!
Gibbs rule number 9

Leo James Mitchell

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 4 months ago #10086

• BluntCut
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
leomitch wrote:
In future I would ask that negative commentary and rants about negative service should be channeled to the WE office and if it is not getting through, drop me a PM and tell me your problem and I or one of the other mods will look after it for you. I could have solved most if not all the problems that arose in this thread in a very short time. I encourage those with order problems and who seem to not be able to get through to the WE office to let me/us know for assistance.

Leo
Maybe I am optimistic but I perceive negative comments/rants are more than just 'squeaky wheels get the grease'/damaging/.. A good product + good cust-service shouldn't have any problem taking punches. WE is an excellent product + caring cust-service; however WE must shield growing pain from customers.

IHMO, 1 good resolution has more values than 10 praises. High-touch goes along with high-end products.

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 4 months ago #10092

• PhilipPasteur
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Phil
  • Thank you received: 233
There is a time and a place for everything... they say.
My thought is that the most efficient way to solve a problem is to communicate directly and personally with the person most likely to solve your problem. When one calls WE, they are talking to the people that will fix things for them!

Posting to a forum, either this one or any other, is not the most efficient method... period.

Beyond that, a 5 minute conversation can solve issues that hours and hours of text based chatter, mostly promoting misunderstanding, will never do.

It is not a matter of taking punches at all (why would somone being throwing punches, or absorbing them over a product question... the connection seems very strange to me) it is a matter of efficient problem resolution.

Leo is entirely correct IMHO.

Phil
Phil

MAX 2001-2013
Hoping there is that bridge!
I miss you Buddy!

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 4 months ago #10095

• R.JeffreyCoates
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
OMG I hope you get it soon!

If you don't I'll lend you mine so you can sharpen your knife before you slit your wrists.

((sorry bad joke)) ... I am sure you will get it an I am CERTAIN you will love it.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds