Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting.

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 6 months ago #9747

• CrisScott
  • Fresh Boarder
Wayne,

If your thinking about ordering you can also contact Bob Nash at Oldawan Tools. When I originally ordered my kit, he was on the road driving to a knife show. He took my call via cell phone and told me he would have my order shipped that day. He did! I've placed several orders with him. He's in New Mexico, I'm in Wisconsin…the basic kit plus base was delivered in less than a week. My other orders like strops, ceramics, or the new arms were all delivered in two days.

www.oldawan.com/index.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 6 months ago #9748

• WayneAnderson
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
CrisScott wrote:
Wayne,

If your thinking about ordering you can also contact Bob Nash at Oldawan Tools. When I originally ordered my kit, he was on the road driving to a knife show. He took my call via cell phone and told me he would have my order shipped that day. He did! I've placed several orders with him. He's in New Mexico, I'm in Wisconsin…the basic kit plus base was delivered in less than a week. My other orders like strops, ceramics, or the new arms were all delivered in two days.

www.oldawan.com/index.html

I did call Oldawan Tools yesterday to order a WE Pro-Pack II. I got voice mail so I left a message but I have not received a call back. I am in Wisconsin too. Thanks for the tip Cris.

Wayne...

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 6 months ago #9749

• CrisScott
  • Fresh Boarder
On his web site he has a message he's at a knife show (How do I get a job like that). He'll be back tomorrow.

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 6 months ago #9750

• EamonMcGowan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 200
CrisScott wrote:
On his web site he has a message he's at a knife show (How do I get a job like that). He'll be back tomorrow.

He will actually be back in the shop on Tuesday. I spoke with him from the knife show yesterday. I have dealt with bob on a few issues now and he has been very quick to take care of my problems. He has great customer service skills, knowledge and follow through!! I now run all my We affairs through Bob. Oldawan - 505.570.2040
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result?
An old Irish toast, May the wind always be at your back, may you always have work and may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead. Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wickededge

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 6 months ago #9751

• Solman
  • Fresh Boarder
Waiting is expected with the Web site telling you as much. Billing for an item weeks before it ships seems to me to be an inappropriate business model. I too placed an order expecting to wait . I had not expected to be billed immediately but rather when ready to ship.

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 6 months ago #9771

• johpe
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
I agree, waiting is expected when the web site says so. But it says 2-3 weeks. I placed my order and paid for a PP2 the 1st of February, and I have still not received any shipment info or tracking number. That, for me, is a bit too much waiting compared to 2-3 weeks.

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 6 months ago #9778

• CharlesTurner
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I placed my order for a PPII on 1/30 and just called WE, they informed me that my order was to be shipped tomorrow afternoon!!!! Just thought I would drop by and give you some hope that yours could be on the way very soon :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: johpe

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 6 months ago #9781

• johpe
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Thanks! Then I hope I'm very close to being next in line ;-)

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 6 months ago #9784

• CraigDavis
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I know nothing about WE's business but I can tell you that it takes a lot of money to grow. A lot of money.

Any of you guys ever wait for a knife? I'm into Randall's and they are at 4.5 years out.

And I couldn't wait to get my WE either. B)

Re: Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting. 1 year 6 months ago #9786

I got an email today from WE saying that my order is supposed to ship on Thursday 5/14 and that I would get a tracking # then.

Hopefully, it will actually ship and I can finally take advantage of the design of this product.

Maybe this thread helped. Who knows.

Thanks for all the replies and the discussion.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds