Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Pro pack II set screws

Re: A temporary fix if you need it. 1 year 9 months ago #7710

  • MichaelCraft
  • MichaelCraft's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 51
  • Thank you received: 19
  • Karma: 7
Billabong wrote:
MichaelCraft wrote:
P.S. Also got a NICE update (for me at least) on the serrated edge sharpening accessory, woo hoo!

I guess I'll save my comments until I see it.
I'm so happy for you, you must be special? :P:
LOL, ya, I am one of the weirdos who like the combo knives (although in most cases when I have a choice of one other the other like with a lot of BM's, SOG's, and ZT's, I buy one of each :D).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A temporary fix if you need it. 1 year 9 months ago #7711

  • Billabong
  • Billabong's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Posts: 355
  • Thank you received: 49
  • Karma: 44
MichaelCraft wrote:
LOL, ya, I am one of the weirdos who like the combo knives (although in most cases when I have a choice of one other the other like with a lot of BM's, SOG's, and ZT's, I buy one of each :D).

Nothing weird there, I guess I'll search for the patent. ;)

A secret is only a secret if someone asks you to keep it as such.
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Billabong.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A temporary fix if you need it. 1 year 9 months ago #7712

  • MichaelCraft
  • MichaelCraft's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 51
  • Thank you received: 19
  • Karma: 7
Billabong wrote:
MichaelCraft wrote:
LOL, ya, I am one of the weirdos who like the combo knives (although in most cases when I have a choice of one other the other like with a lot of BM's, SOG's, and ZT's, I buy one of each :D).

Nothing weird there, I guess I'll search for the patent. ;)

A secret is only a secret if someone asks you to keep it as such.

I thought it was, most of my exposure to other collectors is at BF, and the consensus seemed to be it was weird, if it ain't, that's cool. I am glad that is the consensus is over there cos I get my combos oh so much cheaper in their market place!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A temporary fix if you need it. 1 year 9 months ago #7713

  • Billabong
  • Billabong's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Posts: 355
  • Thank you received: 49
  • Karma: 44
I have seen a serrated knife save a persons life.
I'm a believer.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A temporary fix if you need it. 1 year 9 months ago #7714

  • MichaelCraft
  • MichaelCraft's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 51
  • Thank you received: 19
  • Karma: 7
Billabong wrote:
I have seen a serrated knife save a persons life.
I'm a believer.
Ironic, me too, hence y one of my EDCs always has a at least a partial serrated edge (sometimes even a dedicated seat belt cutter depending on what I am carrying).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A temporary fix if you need it. 1 year 9 months ago #7721

  • wickededge
  • wickededge's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 1801
  • Thank you received: 649
  • Karma: 92
Billabong wrote:
MichaelCraft wrote:
P.S. Also got a NICE update (for me at least) on the serrated edge sharpening accessory, woo hoo!

I guess I'll save my comments until I see it.
I'm so happy for you, you must be special? :P:

I think you might have misunderstood Michael. I believe he's referring to just what's been said in this post. I haven't shared anything privately with him or anyone else about the serrated accessory that differs from what I've said here.
--Clay Allison
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A temporary fix if you need it. 1 year 9 months ago #7723

  • MichaelCraft
  • MichaelCraft's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 51
  • Thank you received: 19
  • Karma: 7
wickededge wrote:
Billabong wrote:
MichaelCraft wrote:
P.S. Also got a NICE update (for me at least) on the serrated edge sharpening accessory, woo hoo!

I guess I'll save my comments until I see it.
I'm so happy for you, you must be special? :P:

I think you might have misunderstood Michael. I believe he's referring to just what's been said in this post. I haven't shared anything privately with him or anyone else about the serrated accessory that differs from what I've said here.
LOL, I was wondering what you meant about me being special, I thought you meant the short bus kind of special. Correct, I meant what I read earlier in this post, I hadn't heard where it was on the list for a while, now I know it is going to be worked on after the holidays, not far away at all!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A temporary fix if you need it. 1 year 9 months ago #7724

  • Billabong
  • Billabong's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Posts: 355
  • Thank you received: 49
  • Karma: 44
Damn, so I can't get any more info out of you two? :blink:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A temporary fix if you need it. 1 year 9 months ago #7726

  • xuzme720
  • xuzme720's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 119
  • Thank you received: 28
  • Karma: 12
Billabong wrote:
Damn, so I can't get any more info out of you two? :blink:
I'm guessing "no"...consider us teased!
Particpant in finding out how sharp is sharp!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A temporary fix if you need it. 1 year 9 months ago #7729

  • Billabong
  • Billabong's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Posts: 355
  • Thank you received: 49
  • Karma: 44
xuzme720 wrote:
I'm guessing "no"...consider us teased!

I'll have to send in the spies.

Wicked Edge is trade marked, can't talk about the patents I found though. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds