Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Shipping Charges way to high!!!!

Shipping Charges way to high!!!! 1 year 3 months ago #10121

• JoseFuste
  • Junior Boarder
  • Jose
  • Thank you received: 5
:( I was about to order the Micro Fine Ceramics Stones Pack,added to the cart and when check the shipping charges to Puerto Rico even when we are US Territory and received all the packages via USPS like everybody in the US, the charges were $17.75 for USPS Priority Mail when locally a package like that one will only cost around $9.00 US with tracking. I really opted to look for those stones someplace else....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Shipping Charges way to high!!!! 1 year 3 months ago #10122

• wickededge
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 598
JoseFuste wrote:
:( I was about to order the Micro Fine Ceramics Stones Pack,added to the cart and when check the shipping charges to Puerto Rico even when we are US Territory and received all the packages via USPS like everybody in the US, the charges were $17.75 for USPS Priority Mail when locally a package like that one will only cost around $9.00 US with tracking. I really opted to look for those stones someplace else....

Sometimes our site is a little wacko with shipping prices and we're still working on it. If you call in toll free (877) 616-9911 or email the main office: info@wickededgeusa.com we can arrange shipping at a much better price.
--Clay Allison

Re: Shipping Charges way to high!!!! 1 year 3 months ago #10132

• JoseFuste
  • Junior Boarder
  • Jose
Thanks Clay, I will write.

Re: Shipping Charges way to high!!!! 1 year 3 months ago #10254

• AlekseiDyachkov
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
wickededge wrote:
JoseFuste wrote:

Sometimes our site is a little wacko with shipping prices and we're still working on it. If you call in toll free (877) 616-9911 or email the main office: info@wickededgeusa.com we can arrange shipping at a much better price.

Only shipping option it gave me was UPS Worldwide Expedited SM ($263.46)
That's not a little wacko ;)
I wrote You, too.
May the honorable owners of the knives have the prosperous and healthy lives filled with everlasting happiness.

Re: Shipping Charges way to high!!!! 1 year 3 months ago #10257

• JoseFuste
  • Junior Boarder
  • Jose
Just email Kyle, he will work it out for you....He just did it for me...:cheer:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds