Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Wicked Edge forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Hello from Califorina

Hello from Califorina 1 year 7 months ago #8906

So I would just like to introduce myself.

My name is Jeremy Dolcourt and I am in California. I recently got into knives from a friend and have not been able to stop buying new knives. As of right now I have a ZT 0560, a Kershaw Cryo, 3 Spyderco bugs, a Gerber Kiowa and hopefully another ZT when the 0566 is released.

In any hobby I get into I always find it more interesting on how the mechanics of fixing the main object,(in this case a knife), is done. I really did not want to EDC my ZT because I did not want to have to carry around a dull knife and I stumbled upon the Wicked Edge Pro system.

I am about to create a post about proper care for my system but I have tried to research more before making the new thread.

Thanks for your help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Hello from Califorina 1 year 7 months ago #8909

• jendeindustries
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 113
Welcome aboard, Jeremy! I think you'll find every bit as much pleasure in sharpening your knives as you are getting out of collecting them!

I'm looking forward to your posts!
Tom Blodgett
Jende Industries, LLC

My Blog: jendeindustries.wordpress.com

Re: Hello from Califorina 1 year 7 months ago #8915

• cbwx34
  • Thank you received: 413
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you got a nice collection going. Do you like the Cryo? I just read they're coming out with a Cryo 2... that'll be a little bigger. For the price they're hard to beat I think.

Have fun! :)
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds