Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Wicked Edge forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I need to vent here about customer service.

Re: I need to vent here about customer service. 1 year 10 months ago #6064

  • Billabong
  • Billabong's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Posts: 355
  • Thank you received: 49
  • Karma: 44
MichaelCraft wrote:
One day? I read this post and LOL'ed right now :lol:.

Must be an Aussie expression?
I always believed it takes some time before you laugh about something serious.

You have a guy open a thread with a list of complaints, then after a series of "to and fro" comments he makes a statement that implies he is in a minority group viewing this thread.

I admire anyone that can speak truthfully, but I admire someone more than can admit they were wrong.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I need to vent here about customer service. 1 year 10 months ago #6065

  • MichaelCraft
  • MichaelCraft's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 51
  • Thank you received: 19
  • Karma: 7
Billabong wrote:
MichaelCraft wrote:
One day? I read this post and LOL'ed right now :lol:.

Must be an Aussie expression?
I always believed it takes some time before you laugh about something serious.

You have a guy open a thread with a list of complaints, then after a series of "to and fro" comments he makes a statement that implies he is in a minority group viewing this thread.

I admire anyone that can speak truthfully, but I admire someone more than can admit they were wrong.
I was referring specifically to his tone of "Now I feel guilty :/", been there, done that, it just hit my funny bone.

Off Topic: Regarding time passing before making light of any situation, I think that humor is one of the most healthy forms of taking some weight off of what otherwise can be a stifling experience to the human soul. To those who are particularly sensitive, perhaps not, and or course it is a case by case, there are some things that maybe can never be funny(?, none according to Carlin). For a specific example, this is a link to a NEW way of purchasing audio and video content without going through conglomerates so that the actual artists get the majority of the profit. Anyway, they recently posted a set from another comedian who in a very short period of time, almost died from a digestive disease, her mother passed away weeks later, and then she is diagnosed with breast cancer not long after that. THis is her first set after ALL OF THAT. She goes on stage and talks to the crowd about it, and somehow makes it a successful comedy show(I bought it just to see how that was possible, as well as to donate to her cause), and at the end of it all, she REALLY seemed to have her spirits lifted. TO me, it was AMAZING, I don't know how else to put it, best $5 I have spent in YEARS. Humor maybe really is the best medicine?: buy.louisck.net/purchase/tig-notaro-live
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Billabong

Re: I need to vent here about customer service. 1 year 10 months ago #6066

  • Billabong
  • Billabong's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Posts: 355
  • Thank you received: 49
  • Karma: 44
Geocyclist wrote:
ScottSherman wrote:
It's worth mentioning that there are over a thousand views on this thread already and I would bet that the vast majority if not all agree with what a great job Clay, Kay and Kyle are doing whether they post or just lurk.

This is very important to me, a lurker, now a member. The thread topic is deceiving at first, but glad to see the positive response and turn around from WE.

The responses from Clay (and Kay via email) totally discount the complaints, as they are now aware and intend to put it behind them, no arguments.
Much better outcome than the usual excuses you would expect from people that don't appreciate someones business.

I consider WE to be like Apple.

Overpriced and doesn't play well with others? ;) (joke)
They make the best designed (and most expensive) product in their market. You get what you pay for, but customers who by the best expect the best is design (functionally and aesthetically) and top notch customer service.

October 26th, enter MS Win8 and Surface to shake things up! :ohmy:
MichaelCraft wrote:
I was referring specifically to his tone of "Now I feel guilty :/", been there, done that, it just hit my funny bone.

Apologies, trying to expres my intentions using text is an art I don't have.

I thought you were saying you can laugh at me now for the "looking back" statement.
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Billabong.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaelCraft

Re: I need to vent here about customer service. 1 year 10 months ago #6069

  • MichaelCraft
  • MichaelCraft's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 51
  • Thank you received: 19
  • Karma: 7
Billabong wrote:
I thought you were saying you can laugh at me now for the "looking back" statement.
No apologies necessary, I am not sure that expressing anything with clarity and the intended nuance is possible in text, hence my reply seemed just as bad! Heck, I cannot even do that IN PERSON with my wife of 10 years, and it sure ain't from a lack of trying ;). You just happened to say something that made me think of how many times I have put my foot in mouth too many times to count (not saying you did that, it just reminded me of that for myself), and MY looking back at those moments made ME laugh :). Your sentiment was clear. I have a weird sense of humor, or so I am told, to which I reply, "define weird" ;).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I need to vent here about customer service. 1 year 10 months ago #6070

  • Billabong
  • Billabong's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Banned
  • Posts: 355
  • Thank you received: 49
  • Karma: 44
MichaelCraft wrote:
Billabong wrote:
I thought you were saying you can laugh at me now for the "looking back" statement.
No apologies necessary, I am not sure that expressing anything with clarity and the intended nuance is possible in text, hence my reply seemed just as bad! Heck, I cannot even do that IN PERSON with my wife of 10 years, and it sure ain't from a lack of trying ;). You just happened to say something that made me think of how many times I have put my foot in mouth too many times to count (not saying you did that, it just reminded me of that for myself), and MY looking back at those moments made ME laugh :). Your sentiment was clear. I have a weird sense of humor, or so I am told, to which I reply, "define weird" ;).

No worries mate! (as us Aussies say)

It's happening everywhere today.

My emails to Kay now have her thinking I want to be a Wicked Edge Dealer. :silly:
Spoke with the exclusive Aussie dealer here today in an attempt to clarify.
My reply from Kay was CC'd to him.

Perhaps tomorrow will be better?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I need to vent here about customer service. 1 year 10 months ago #6072

  • MichaelCraft
  • MichaelCraft's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 51
  • Thank you received: 19
  • Karma: 7
Billabong wrote:
MichaelCraft wrote:
Billabong wrote:
I thought you were saying you can laugh at me now for the "looking back" statement.
No apologies necessary, I am not sure that expressing anything with clarity and the intended nuance is possible in text, hence my reply seemed just as bad! Heck, I cannot even do that IN PERSON with my wife of 10 years, and it sure ain't from a lack of trying ;). You just happened to say something that made me think of how many times I have put my foot in mouth too many times to count (not saying you did that, it just reminded me of that for myself), and MY looking back at those moments made ME laugh :). Your sentiment was clear. I have a weird sense of humor, or so I am told, to which I reply, "define weird" ;).

No worries mate! (as us Aussies say)

It's happening everywhere today.

My emails to Kay now have her thinking I want to be a Wicked Edge Dealer. :silly:
Spoke with the exclusive Aussie dealer here today in an attempt to clarify.
My reply from Kay was CC'd to him.

Perhaps tomorrow will be better?
With one dealer on the continent, perhaps you should be! Sounds like an opportunity to me! Then you can be a plank owner of sorts and perhaps ride with Clay, Kyle, Kay, and crew on their yacht! Watching how much WE has grown in their offerings and evolution in such a short period of time, (from home to field to industrial to ?), a few years from now... I think it will better.

Hey Clay, are you open for investors, or can you at least save me a spot for your IPO :)?
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by MichaelCraft.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds