Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Wicked Edge forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: I need to vent here about customer service.

Re: I need to vent here about customer service. 2 years 5 days ago #6035

• Scott Sherman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
It's worth mentioning that there are over a thousand views on this thread already and I would bet that the vast majority if not all agree with what a great job Clay, Kay and Kyle are doing whether they post or just lurk.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wickededge

Re: I need to vent here about customer service. 2 years 5 days ago #6036

• Billabong
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 49
ScottSherman wrote:
It's worth mentioning that there are over a thousand views on this thread

That was me refreshing the page 990 times. ;)

edit - It's interesting to see the change in your posts now your WEPS is in your hands.
It has that affect doesn't it, all is forgiven?
Last Edit: 2 years 4 days ago by Billabong.

Re: I need to vent here about customer service. 2 years 4 days ago #6058

• MichaelCraft
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Billabong wrote:
wickededge wrote:
The rapid growth and extra challenges have exposed a that gap so at least we can see what needs fixing and we're working at it as our number 1 priority right now.

Now I feel guilty! :unsure:

We will look back on this and laugh one day.
One day? I read this post and LOL'ed right now :lol:.

Some nasty stomach flu bug is going around, half of my company is in different stages of it. When I said I was going to bed yesterday at 4 I wasn't kidding... really because I didn't feel good(today getting here faster was just a bonus). I *just* woke up and don't remember the last 24 hrs. My PP2 is sitting in the living room on the floor I think, woo hoo, gotta go!
The following user(s) said Thank You: leomitch

Re: I need to vent here about customer service. 2 years 4 days ago #6059

• leomitch
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 210
Take care Michael and give your body a chance to fight off that virus...lots of fluids and stay in bed. The sharpener will be there when you are feeling much better.
Be well my friend!

Leo
Never go anywhere without your knife!
Gibbs rule number 9

Leo James Mitchell
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaelCraft

Re: I need to vent here about customer service. 2 years 4 days ago #6060

• MichaelCraft
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
leomitch wrote:
Take care Michael and give your body a chance to fight off that virus...lots of fluids and stay in bed. The sharpener will be there when you are feeling much better.
Be well my friend!

Leo
Thanks Leo, and you are right, almost fell down the stairs carrying my WEPP2 to my man cave. I had about enough energy left to open it and admire it (VERY hi quality build, I got the same feeling admiring the WE as when opening a Gold Class BenchMade, Chris Reeves, etc., perfection).

P.S. Not saying that the other bases are bad, haven't seen them, don't really know, but I am glad I went for the granite upgrade (Kyle grabbed me a cool looking mostly blue with some green streaks), VERY nice looking!

Time to go to bed, about to pass out, and certainly don't want to rush setup and trying it out, I have a lot of videos etc. to review before I try it myself so I don't wreck anything in this beautiful kit :).

Oh yeah, I dig your sig, I don't really watch TV (or haven't for a while), single income family and all of that, and my free time is mostly on the inet, but CSI is on the top of my list when I have time again, from all of his rules I have read, I think I am gonna like this guy :)... and the show sounds crazy interesting.
Last Edit: 2 years 4 days ago by MichaelCraft.

Re: I need to vent here about customer service. 2 years 4 days ago #6061

• Geocyclist
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 168
ScottSherman wrote:
It's worth mentioning that there are over a thousand views on this thread already and I would bet that the vast majority if not all agree with what a great job Clay, Kay and Kyle are doing whether they post or just lurk.

This is very important to me, a lurker, now a member. The thread topic is deceiving at first, but glad to see the positive response and turn around from WE.

I consider WE to be like Apple. They make the best designed (and most expensive) product in their market. You get what you pay for, but customers who by the best expect the best is design (functionally and aesthetically) and top notch customer service.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds