Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Wicked Edge forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Ceramic Paddles

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 4 months ago #2481

• CharlesS
  • Fresh Boarder
Trust me John, you aren't the only one waiting since December.

Clay, I appreciate your candor with the situation and I realize you cannot do anything. This diminishes the frustration a tiny little bit :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 4 months ago #2485

Clay,

Thank you for your understanding and your willingness to communicate better. The majority of the outbursts here could likely have been avoided by better communication. In an effort to avoid further outbursts and dissastisfied customers, can you please state the current status of the situation here, along with youir anticipated resolution?

Stephen

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 4 months ago #2489

• wickededge
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 640
StephenGardner wrote:
Clay,

Thank you for your understanding and your willingness to communicate better. The majority of the outbursts here could likely have been avoided by better communication. In an effort to avoid further outbursts and dissastisfied customers, can you please state the current status of the situation here, along with youir anticipated resolution?

Stephen

You're welcome. I'll get a date for you guys today. We're switching suppliers, but the new supplier can't get us their product until the middle of May. We'll try to figure out something we can do to make it up to those of you that have been waiting so long for your stones.
--Clay Allison
The following user(s) said Thank You: Monk69bl, Deputy115

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 4 months ago #2517

Thanks Clay. That's exactly the type of intel I was looking for. Knowing that, I'm now more understanding. Communication is key.

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 4 months ago #2713

Has the update been posted on another thread or another location on site? If not, can you please advise as to when?

Will

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 4 months ago #2714

• wickededge
  • Administrator
WilliamGibbons wrote:
Has the update been posted on another thread or another location on site? If not, can you please advise as to when?

Will

Thanks for asking - at long last, we should have them in 2 weeks (if you're familiar with our supplier, you might read in 2-3 weeks on the outside.) We will add extra staff and do whatever we can here at our shop to get them out ASAP once they get to us.
--Clay Allison

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 4 months ago #2716

• CharlesS
  • Fresh Boarder
WOOHOO!

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 4 months ago #2838

• wickededge
  • Administrator
We just got word that the ceramic stones should be shipping to us tomorrow so we'll hopefully have them by the end of the week.
--Clay Allison

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 4 months ago #2840

• TonyPettersen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
thats great! i would have them ordered now if my girlfriend dident have my visacard :P
im nothing but a hone-dog

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 4 months ago #2841

• Rlb
  • Junior Boarder
  • RLB
  • Thank you received: 8
wickededge wrote:
We just got word that the ceramic stones should be shipping to us tomorrow so we'll hopefully have them by the end of the week.

Thats great news!

My question is: Is the initial shippment large enough to fufill all the standing orders or will some people need to wait for the next shippment before their stones are sent to them? I know there a a pretty big waiting list and I was just wondering how large the initial shippment would be compared to that.

Thsnks for the update,
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds