Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Wicked Edge forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Ceramic Paddles

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 7 months ago #2084

• wickededge
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 691
CharlesS wrote:
not bad, assuming 6 weeks is right I'll only be 22 weeks into my 6 week wait.

I'm ashamed to have laughed at your dry humor. It's not really funny but your phrasing was. We'll keep pushing them to hurry and we'll stay in touch about it.
--Clay Allison
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 6 months ago #2228

What's the latest?

SG

Re: Ceramic Paddles UPDATE!!!! 2 years 6 months ago #2355

• Rlb
  • Junior Boarder
  • RLB
  • Thank you received: 8
Hey everyone waiting for the ceramics,
I just talked to Kay today and she said that she was finally able to get a firm date. In five weeks the manufacturer will send out the stones to them. Then they will fulfill the orders according to the date they were submitted as quickly as they can!!. She also said that everyone that has made an order up to today should get the stones by May, but hopefully much sooner. It really depends on where you are on the waiting list and how many comes in that first delivery to WE. I ordered mine more recently so I guess I will be waiting a bit more.

Anyway it's good news for all though! Thanks wicked edge for the effort!

Also they got the 50/80 stones in today in case anyone was waiting for those as well. hope this helps or puts some curiosity to rest, I know I am excited to get mine!
The following user(s) said Thank You: davidmcm77

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 6 months ago #2470

• johnjames
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
If I'm not mistaken, I ordered and paid for a set of ceramic stones back in december 2011 and have heard nary a peep since. I'm no longer interested in lip service.DO SOMETHING...MAKE ME KNOW THAT I'VE NOT BEEN RIPPED OFF.
John James

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 6 months ago #2473

• johnjames
  • Fresh Boarder
I'M STILL WAITING

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 6 months ago #2474

• wickededge
  • Administrator
johnjames wrote:
I'M STILL WAITING

I hear you loud and clear.
--Clay Allison

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 6 months ago #2475

• wickededge
  • Administrator
johnjames wrote:
Hi,
If I'm not mistaken, I ordered and paid for a set of ceramic stones back in december 2011 and have heard nary a peep since. I'm no longer interested in lip service.DO SOMETHING...MAKE ME KNOW THAT I'VE NOT BEEN RIPPED OFF.
John James

Hi John,

I sent you a private message. If you look up at the top right of the screen, you should see the link there which will take you to your messages folder.

--Clay
--Clay Allison
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rlb

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 6 months ago #2476

• razoredgeknives
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 423
Clay will look out for you John... but have you not called them since december to see what was up? Sometimes things can get overlooked in a plethora of online orders... It is not necessarily poor customer service... sometimes accidents happen.

Before I ever got mine, I emailed several emails to Clay, and he responded to each question and also gave me his direct phone number. You don't get that kind of customer service anywhere. I'm just letting you know that Clay and his team are jam up people... be patient and work with them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rlb

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 6 months ago #2477

• Rlb
  • Junior Boarder
  • RLB
  • Thank you received: 8
razoredgeknives wrote:
Clay will look out for you John... but have you not called them since december to see what was up? Sometimes things can get overlooked in a plethora of online orders... It is not necessarily poor customer service... sometimes accidents happen.

Before I ever got mine, I emailed several emails to Clay, and he responded to each question and also gave me his direct phone number. You don't get that kind of customer service anywhere. I'm just letting you know that Clay and his team are jam up people... be patient and work with them.

I agree!! my experience from day one with Clay and his team as been some of the best customer service I have ever received. I don't the know full story nor do I intend to get in the middle of it. Rather this is for anyone who does not realize how dedicated wicked edge is to their customers and reads the careless slander that has been posted here. It is my opinion as well as the majority of the people on this forum that Clay and his team are outstanding. Just read the some of the other treads. Just read this tread: I asked a question and not only did clay answer it, he also set up an experiment/documented his answer with photos and posted that. In a economic society that focuses so much on speed and low cost and less on quality of material and customer service this is unheard of.

Even though I am new to posting on this forum; In the future I ask everyone to be respectful and post positive comments that will actually benefit the members of this forum. If you have a complaint or a concern the professional thing to do would to call or send a PM to settle personal business in the proper manner, (not in this public forum!)

Thanks for everything Clay!

Re: Ceramic Paddles 2 years 6 months ago #2478

• wickededge
  • Administrator
Hey guys,

johnjames is right, the crew here at Wicked Edge have let him down by not communicating well with him and others and this whole ceramics mess has become a major PITA for anyone waiting on them. We're not having a lot of luck controlling the manufacturer of the stones, but we can and must communicate better.
--Clay Allison
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds