Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Wicked Edge forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: New to WEPS!

New to WEPS! 9 months 2 weeks ago #14945

• Ryan Nerfherder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Greetings...Ryan here. Yea, my last name is show stopper when I make reservations at a nice steak joint and they lady announces "Nerf Herder? Party of four.

Anyway, just ordered my Pro Pack 1 this week after waiting for over two years. Can't wait to get the WEPs to break it in and then start working on my "good" knives.

Any help is greatly appreciated...I'm a full time student and am here to learn...so school me oh wise ones!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New to WEPS! 9 months 2 weeks ago #14962

• EamonMcGowan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 200
Ryan welcome to the forum.I would suggest as you're waiting for your system to show up that you go on the resources tab and reading everything twice. watch as many videos as you can there are several on YouTube that are very helpful!
then for your first two knives make sure they are Junkers that you don't care about. your stones are going to be very aggressive up so you want to wear them down a bit with the first two knives.
the next four or five knives still my knives you really care about?Actis on these knives everything you have read and watched.
at this point you should have lots of questions come to the forum and ask everyone is very helpful.
at this point you should be ready to put your favorite knives on? Remember to have fun and ask lots of questions there is a learning curve that you have to go through it short but there is still one.
I hope that you have as much fun as I do good luck!
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result?
An old Irish toast, May the wind always be at your back, may you always have work and may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead. Cheers!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryan Nerfherder
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds