Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Wicked Edge forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Not so Welcome

Not so Welcome 9 months 1 week ago #12718

• wickededge
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 564
Hi Johnny G and welcome to the forum. I've read through this thread and can reiterate what Curtis, Phil and the others have said: what happened with your call must have been a misunderstanding. We're 100% committed to customer satisfaction and everyone in the office is authorized to do whatever it takes to get any problem solved or question answered. I'll definitely speak with Sarah and let her know that what you needed to hear was "we'll take care of it immediately!" It sounds like you've got things worked out with Kyle. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.

We are still working through some QC bugs, seems like a constant moving target at times because we rely on so many different suppliers. Thanks for sticking with it and bringing up your concerns here.

--Clay
--Clay Allison
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JohnnyG

Not so Welcome 9 months 6 days ago #12759

• FredHermann
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 39
I can say I got my PP2 about October 2012. There were a number of issues as they had issues from the supplier giving them something that was close, but not the precision parts Clay ordered.
Once the problems were identified, everything was fixed quickly and smoothly, and this includes a recall of parts...which is always a cluster f**k on a good day. (i've run one, it was not pretty)

So the short answer is, when you find something, post for us all, and we can give ideas/recommendations. This group is highly capable, and all of us have done some crazy modding to our kits.

Now as to *how* to get the best/fastest response, I'd say on the phone, Kyle is great, but then, anyone you get will get the issue resolved. If you aren't happy with the results, PM/Email Clay, he's been very good about problems, and many times is the first to recognize a trend in a part defect, or tiny but annoying design flaw.

But I'm babbling...I hope this helps!
“On one otherwise normal Tuesday evening I had the chance to live the American dream. I was able to throw my incompetent jack*ss of a boss from a fourteenth-story window.”

Owen Pitt – Monster Hunter International
The following user(s) said Thank You: wickededge

Not so Welcome 9 months 5 days ago #12763

• JohnnyG
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Thanks Fred. Clay hit the problem right on the head. I open the package, noticed the difference in the arms and called in. As Clay said, what I was expecting to hear was that we will take care of that right away. To be honest, I did not even want to hear oil it and give it a try to see what happens.

Kyle took care of everything. I have a big family. By the time I work through everyone's kitchen knives, I should be pretty good with the WEPS. And yes, I think it is worth the money.

-G
Thanks
JohnnyG

Get on the Wicked Edge Users Map

Not so Welcome 9 months 5 days ago #12764

• DARRELLALLEN
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
Geocyclist wrote:

I sharpened the vice my first knife, so it's even less perfect now.......

Hey Geo, I did the same thing on mine, LOL.........but, I easily fixed the "skinned" places with a black Sharpie, so it doesn't show as bad, and hardly at all really. ;)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds