Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Medium/Fine stones for curved blades

Medium/Fine stones for curved blades 4 months 3 weeks ago #16868

• EamonMcGowan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Product info
Medium / Fine Stones for Curved Blades
These stones have a semi round profile for use on hawk bill and recurved blades. The sharpening medium is vitrified bond ceramic made in a proprietary process. No Pic as they are exactly the same product listed here on the site.

I bought these 1 year ago to do a friends curved folder. I have never used them again. They are brand new looking! So I'm going to find them a new home where they will be loved. :lol:
If you live in the lower 48 I will sell for $90.00 shipped. If we go international we can figure something out? What ever is cheapest/safest way to go?
Send a PM if your interested? I will ship the same day I get the $$$. Paypal is probably the easiest? But whatever?
Eamon
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result?
An old Irish toast, May the wind always be at your back, may you always have work and may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead. Cheers!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Medium/Fine stones for curved blades 4 months 3 weeks ago #16870

• TheEdge
  • Fresh Boarder
What is the grit number on these ones?

Re:Medium/Fine stones for curved blades 4 months 3 weeks ago #16871

• EamonMcGowan
  • Platinum Boarder
TheEdge wrote:
What is the grit number on these ones?

400/600.
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result?
An old Irish toast, May the wind always be at your back, may you always have work and may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead. Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: leomitch

Re:Medium/Fine stones for curved blades 4 months 3 weeks ago #16872

• TheEdge
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you

Re:Medium/Fine stones for curved blades 4 months 3 weeks ago #16875

• razoredgeknives
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 366
Eamon, I know they say that but when I had this set (before I sold them) they look, felt, and performed exactly like the 1200/1600 ceramics... is this the same in your experience?

Re:Medium/Fine stones for curved blades 4 months 3 weeks ago #16879

• EamonMcGowan
  • Platinum Boarder
razoredgeknives wrote:
Eamon, I know they say that but when I had this set (before I sold them) they look, felt, and performed exactly like the 1200/1600 ceramics... is this the same in your experience?

Josh,
It was so long ago? I can't remember 100% but I think I remember them being coarse? I would try them again but I want to leave them used once.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds