Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Any news of Pro Pack 2 upgrades?

Re: Any news of Pro Pack 2 upgrades? 1 year 10 months ago #5232

• Billabong
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 49
Will the upgrade price still be $120 with the new bars Clay?

Thanks for letting us know what's happening.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Any news of Pro Pack 2 upgrades? 1 year 10 months ago #5234

• Scott Sherman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
I want to say to Clay, thanks very much for your response. Speaking for myself I don't mind waiting for the improved upgrade kit, and in fact prefer that you delay the distribution so we can have it when it becomes available. I and probably anyone who follows this forum understand that this system is still relatively new and still going through some growing pains and there is a lot to be said for not having any negative unboxing experience when you first meet your new toy.

I would only add that even though it is a work in progress, I, as a new customer and based on the reported back log of orders there are many others who might love to get occasional updates, even if to say that you are still on it but nothing new has happened. The only thing harder than waiting for something you want is not knowing what's going on with it. That plus, since you don't actually charge for the purchase until it is delivered, ( rightfully so), it might be helpfully to know when that big hit to my credit card might be coming.

Re: Any news of Pro Pack 2 upgrades? 1 year 10 months ago #5235

• Ayglass
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I ordered the week before last as well and understood the parts would likely be in Monday of last week. I gave WE a call last Thursday but didn't get anyone on the phone. Until reading this thread I was going to give them a call again today for an update, but with the news from Clay I'll hold my call.

I appreciate the update and the new degree bars! Please keep us informed about the Pro Pack 2. This is my first WE and I'm really looking forward to it!

Thanks,

Andy

Re: Any news of Pro Pack 2 upgrades? 1 year 10 months ago #5236

• wickededge
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 610
The degree bar samples are due in today for me to test. If they're working as planned, they should ship to us early next week.
--Clay Allison

Re: Any news of Pro Pack 2 upgrades? 1 year 10 months ago #5239

• BrianLedford
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks for the update Clay. I odered the upgrade a couple weeks ago.

Re: Any news of Pro Pack 2 upgrades? 1 year 10 months ago #5245

• SvenSchläfke
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks Clay,

just to make sure I understand correctly, they will probably be shipped somewhere next time from TW/CN?
How long does it take to get to you? The shipping TW/CN to Germany takes about 3 weeks.

If I calculate corectly it will be in the US mid next month or maybe a bit later correct?

Just curious since I (as some other also said) need to know when I need to pay that big bucks :(

Can you put me on the waiting list so I won't have to wait 2 more months until since I did register too late ;=)
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds