Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New sharpener?

New sharpener? 8 months 1 day ago #15428

Just saw this on Facebook. I assume this is new?? How do we all get one with our existing stones?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

New sharpener? 8 months 1 day ago #15430

  • TedS
  • TedS's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 37
  • Thank you received: 15
  • Karma: 5
Here is the vid about it -
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New sharpener? 8 months 1 day ago #15432

So, the obvious question, how much? And how much without stones?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New sharpener? 8 months 19 hours ago #15435

  • GibCurry
  • GibCurry's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Gib
  • Posts: 158
  • Thank you received: 117
  • Karma: 20
EdwardParadise wrote:
So, the obvious question, how much? And how much without stones?

Exactly. Price & Availability......
~~~~

For Now,

Gib

Φ

"Things work out best for those who make the best out of the way things work out."

"My goal is to be a good, practical knife sharpener. My dream is to polish molecules."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New sharpener? 8 months 13 hours ago #15438

  • jray
  • jray's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 5
  • Thank you received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Very nice.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wickededge

New sharpener? 8 months 13 hours ago #15439

  • JamesBell
  • JamesBell's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 65
  • Thank you received: 14
  • Karma: 9
All,

Clay showed this to us last year on the forum, they are all ways working on a better mouse trap.
The box tool has storage under it. A ball handle on it will bring both clamps together at once.
This resolves the issue, the blade edge is always centered.

James
- James
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wickededge

New sharpener? 8 months 13 hours ago #15440

  • razoredgeknives
  • razoredgeknives's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 808
  • Thank you received: 381
  • Karma: 40
What would be cool would be if wicked edge offers a "trade and upgrade" program where we could trade in our basic one and some cash for this ;-) I know I'm only dreaming though lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

New sharpener? 7 months 3 weeks ago #15497

  • wickededge
  • wickededge's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 1793
  • Thank you received: 648
  • Karma: 92
EdwardParadise wrote:
So, the obvious question, how much? And how much without stones?

The price is $1599. Haven't come up with one without stones, but that's a good idea - I'll work on that....
--Clay Allison
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tuffybraithwaite

New sharpener? 7 months 3 weeks ago #15498

  • wickededge
  • wickededge's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 1793
  • Thank you received: 648
  • Karma: 92
razoredgeknives wrote:
What would be cool would be if wicked edge offers a "trade and upgrade" program where we could trade in our basic one and some cash for this ;-) I know I'm only dreaming though lol

I'm not sure how to make this happen but I do like the idea. We should have an upgrade coming out later this year that allows for one-step knife mounting and one-step angle setting. We're working on the prototypes now. I'll definitely be posting about it as we get closer.
--Clay Allison
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: razoredgeknives, tuffybraithwaite, Mikedoh, EamonMcGowan

New sharpener? 7 months 3 weeks ago #15499

  • EamonMcGowan
  • EamonMcGowan's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 525
  • Thank you received: 200
  • Karma: 29
wickededge wrote:
razoredgeknives wrote:
What would be cool would be if wicked edge offers a "trade and upgrade" program where we could trade in our basic one and some cash for this ;-) I know I'm only dreaming though lol

I'm not sure how to make this happen but I do like the idea. We should have an upgrade coming out later this year that allows for one-step knife mounting and one-step angle setting. We're working on the prototypes now. I'll definitely be posting about it as we get closer.

Clay, I think this whole thing would just be easier if I had my check direct deposit to you. Then you could just keep sending stuff! :woohoo:
The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result?
An old Irish toast, May the wind always be at your back, may you always have work and may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead. Cheers!
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by EamonMcGowan. Reason: typo
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tuffybraithwaite
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds